We can help you with anything from auditing your pages to configuring your monitoring. Our team includes some of the most experienced performance professionals in the industry. Benefit from our 20+ years of making mistakes – and ultimately learning how to get it right.
Make sure your monitoring setup is optimized for your current needs. Here’s how it works:
- We look at your current testing setup and work with you to recommend which pages should be measured and how they should be tested.
- We build scripts to hide cookie banners and other pop-ups so you're measuring what really matters.
- We ensure your RUM is categorizing pages appropriately.
- We provide advice and examples on how to track conversions, logged-in stats, and other custom metrics you can track in RUM.
- We recommend which metrics you should track – including, but not limited to, Core Web Vitals.
- We help configure your performance budgets and alerts – determining appropriate budget thresholds, and then building the custom dashboards, alerting, and automatic reports that allow you to monitor them.
- We help create your benchmark dashboard so you can track your site alongside your competitors.
- We show you how to prioritize the performance fixes you should focus on for maximum results.
KickStart is a fast, efficient service that won’t consume a lot of your time. The aim is to update and fine-tune your monitoring as quickly as possible.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to request a KickStart.
After your monitoring is up and running, we’ll share our expertise and experience to help you make the most of your data. This service is available on a monthly, quarterly, or one-off basis.
For each HealthCheck:
- We provide a summary of your current performance, including trend analysis so you know what’s getting better or worse.
- We highlight the areas where speed is a cause for concern.
- We recommend specific actions you can take.
- We check and ensure that your site speed is still being measured effectively.
- We review failing tests to understand how they can be fixed.
Each HealthCheck is delivered as a report with a follow-up call to talk through findings and follow-up actions.
$24,000 USD per year for monthly ($2,000/check)
$10,000 USD per year for quarterly ($2,500/check)
Contact us on email@example.com to get HealthChecks up and running.
- Andy’s focused exclusively on web performance for over ten years, and during that time has helped many well known organizations make significant improvements to the speed of their sites.
- He’s an engaging conference speaker who can cover both the ‘down in the weeds’ technical and higher level business aspects of web performance.
- Andy also wrote ‘A Pocket Guide to Web Performance’, and co-authored ‘Using WebPageTest’
- Tammy has spent more than two decades studying how people use the web, including groundbreaking studies that have involved EEG headsets, facial action coding, and Google's machine-learning system. Her focus over the past 10+ years has been the intersection of user experience, site speed, and business metrics.
- Her book, Time Is Money: The Business Value of Web Performance (O'Reilly), is a distillation of much of this research.
- Tammy is a sought-after speaker, having spoken at events like Chrome Dev Summit, Shop.org, Smashing Conference, Beyond Tellerrand, and IRCE.
- She is co-chair of the annual performance.now() conference in Amsterdam. She also co-curates WPO Stats, a collection of web performance case studies.
- Cliff has been consulting with the world’s leading brands to help them build performance culture and keep their users happy and engaged for nearly 20 years.
- As a product owner, he’s been responsible for bringing industry leading performance products to market including product categories of synthetic monitoring, RUM, load testing, content delivery networks (CDN) and more.
- Developed and led a Performance and Reliability team at Walmartlabs where he spearheaded performance initiatives including scalability testing and front-end performance optimization
- Released one of the first case studies on the business impact of performance where he was responsible for a correlation study of front-end performance and revenue for Walmart.com
- Steve pioneered much of the work in the world of web performance. He was Chief Performance Yahoo!, Google's Head Web Performance Engineer, and Chief Performance Officer at Fastly.
- Steve's book, High Performance Web Sites, explains his best practices for performance; it was #1 in Amazon's Computer and Internet bestsellers.
- Steve created many performance tools and services including YSlow, the HTTP Archive, Episodes, SpriteMe, ControlJS, and Browserscope.
- He taught CS193H: High Performance Web Sites at Stanford University.
- Steve cofounded the Velocity and performance.now() conferences.